CP Photography FB Banner-4.png

DORSET, UK & DESTINATION WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER

YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER

Durdle Door-1-2.png

Hey there! Firstly, let me take this opportunity to say

'Congrats on your engagement!'

 

I'm so happy for you both and look forward to being by your side on this journey.

 

Growing up, I have always loved weddings! I love to see the look on the couples faces when they walk down the aisle and see the person they are about to marry for the first time. I love the overall sense of joy and happiness from everyone united to celebrate the love of two people. I love the delicious food, the beautiful venues and of course... the moves that are busted out on the dance floor!

So the thought of being able to capture your day and witness the love between two people is a real honour to me and I feel so incredibly lucky to call this my job! 

 

My name is Chloe and I am a Dorset-based Wedding Photographer, located on the south-west coast of England. My style is very natural and colourful, with a hint of black and white, keeping true to your beautiful day. Every wedding is unique and it is important to me that the details you have spent time debating over and choosing together, are captured in the way you have envisioned. As your wedding photographer, I will also capture the fun, laughter and emotion during the day in a non-intrusive, relaxed way, whilst allowing you and your guests to enjoy your celebration the way you want to.

At this stage, you are likely feeling a little overwhelmed as you start to plan your special day and make your way through all of the wedding information out there. With a huge selection of venues and flowers to browse, guest lists to collate and food to taste, there is so much to chose from!... But hopefully I can make your photographer choice easy!

 

The information in my Wedding Planning & Pricing Guide has been curated to help you through all of your photography-related questions, so you can  sit back with a cuppa and get excited! 

If you still have questions, please don’t hesitate to give me a ring or send over an email! I am here for you every step of the way and can't wait to hear from you.

Chloe x

 

Capturing the perfect combination of prompted interactions and candid moments ....

Let's Chat!

Your wedding is going to be unique to you, and I would LOVE to hear all about it!

It's also really important to me to get to know my lovely couples before they tie the knot, so all of my packages include time for us to either chat in person or meet virtually via zoom to discuss your special day and to make sure we are a great fit!

 

So if you know a cosy place that serves a good cup of tea, then let's set a date!

Engagement Session

The pre-wedding shoot is a great add-on to your wedding package, capturing you both in the lead up to one of the most exciting days of your lives! You may also decide to use the photos for your wedding announcement, or 'Save the Date' invites too, so it's the perfect opportunity to get to know me and get some lush photos of the two of you! 

I know that being in front of the camera can often be daunting for most, so my aim for these sessions is to break down the barriers, allow you to get used to being photographed before your wedding day, make you feel relaxed and have fun and then take some snaps along the way! Essentially, the more at ease you feel, the more your love and personality will shine through!

 

Engagement sessions are usually captured on location at a place that's special to the both of you. Maybe it's where you popped the question, the wedding venue or perhaps a spot that is a favourite place to visit, but if you're close to me in Dorset then you will agree we have some spectacular places around us to really take advantage of.

 

The pre-wedding shoots are included in my Deluxe Package, but can be added to the Petite or Classic packages too, so please let me know if this is something you would like to include!

 

How do I book you?

Ready to get your wedding date secured in the diary?! I can't wait to hear from you! 

1

Complete the form below and let me know your chosen date and venue (if you know it), so that I can check my availability. 

2

I will email you the details you need and arrange a time to chat about your day and photography expectations. 

3

Secure your wedding date in the diary with a 25% booking fee. The remaining 75% is due 30 days before your wedding day.

4

Time to see all of your plans come together for the big day! Your photos will be ready for you to view 2-3 weeks later!